This Peerless is built on an STI forged frame and barstock slide in 9mm. An absolute delight to shoot! It was my IDPA ESP pistol for a few matches, probably have 600-800 rounds through it. Comes with 6 Tripp Cobra mags.
- Slide to Frame fit is tightened and hand lapped for maximum contact in bearing surfaces with smooth operation and no play.
- KKM Precision match barrel and Harrison Design bushing tightly fitted for superb accuracy and reliability. Deep dished, high polish muzzle crown with H-D logo spring plug
- Bo-Mar BMCS style rear sight low mounted in deluxe pocket cut with custom machined Brazos Custom fiber-optic dovetail front sight.
- Slide is flat topped with a bordered cut and serrated 40 lpi.
- Slide's spring tunnel radii are machined to .250" radius ball cut profile.
- French borders machined in deluxe interupted pattern
- Beveled cuts machined to slide's bottom edges
- Lower and flute the ejection port, relieving front edge to clear live rounds.
- Rear of slide, frame, ejector and extractor are blended together and serrated 50 lpi.
- Breech face polished and firing pin hole lightly beveled.
- Heavy duty extractor fitted and tuned.
- H-D oversize firing pin stop fitted to a snug fit to eliminate extractor "clocking" and the risk of a loose firing pin stop falling down, jamming the gun.
- EGW extended ejector fitted and Loc-Tited in place.
- H-D Extreme Service thumb safety fitted and Carry Beveled to remove all abrasive points.
- High-grip CMC beavertail grip safety fitted to a hairline joint with the frame and sensitivity adjusted for proper operation in blocking the trigger.
- H-D Extreme Service forged slide stop properly fitted to avoid premature slide lock-back.
- Slide stop shortened, re-radiused and countersunk flush with frame.
- Harrison Design bar stock plunger tube staked in countersunk holes and Loc-Tited in place.
- 3# crisp trigger job using Harrison Design tool steel slotted Commander hammer, sear & disconnector with Wolff springs and Harrison Design short solid aluminum trigger
- Front strap machined for high grip, trued to remove high / low spots then machine checkered, hand finished 25 lpi, full coverage.
- S&A flat main spring housing / mag well fitted and blended into frame for seamless entry of magazines and checkered 25 lpi to compliment front strap
- All corners beveled and lightly melted to retain the original lines, yet remove all unwanted abrasive points.
- H-D hex head grip screws with slots indexed and numbered.
- Harrison Design extended magazine catch fitted.
- Dust cover marked "Custom by J Harrison"
- Finished in Metaloy hard chrome finish with brushed slide flatsand matte rounds
- Harrison Design Carry Groove grips -w- flat bottoms to match mag well
For questions, or to purchase, please contact john@HarrisonCustom.com