- Flat rear blade with 50 lpi serrations to reduce glare
- Notch dimensions of .140" x .125" for rapid sight acquisition
- All edges and corners machine radiused for snag-free comfortable carry
- Flat front face for one-handed slide manipulation
- 8-32 set screw for added security in dovetail
- Made in the USA
The HD-005 is made to + .050" taller than the standard .325" blade height for a .375" blade height. It will easily replace other brands of the same height. Also available in T1 and T2 night sight configurations with "Stealth Dot" lamps. I recommend the HD-005 for slides the length of the Officers ACP and shorter. It can also be used on the Commander on pistols with a higher barrel lock up to avoid having a relatively short front sight height. My HD-004/005 rear sights will fit the popular Novak LoMount ® dovetail, which is found on fixed sight 1911s offered by Les Baer, Ed Brown, Colt's XSE and Gunsite models, Nighthawk Custom, Rock River, Springfield Armory, Dan Wesson, Wilson Combat and others. My HD-004 / 005 sights will fit your slide with minor hand fitting of the sight, if the correct sight cut is already made; otherwise your slide will need to have the .495" X 65 degree sight cut machined.
NOTE: The HD-004/005 sights DO NOT fit: Kimber, ParaOrdnance, or S&W 1911s. Please Read and Print Out Installation Instructions and Zeroing / Locking Down Instructions, located in the Instructions Section