- Available with either Square Notch or NEW!! "U" Notch with notch dimensions of .140" wide x .125" tall for rapid sight acquisition
- Flat rear blade with 50 lpi serrations to reduce glare
- All edges and corners machine radiused for snag-free comfortable carry. Will not cut your hand during "over-hand" slide lock manipulation like some competitors sights
- Flat front face in adequate size to "hook" on belt, holster, boot heel, etc. for one-handed slide manipulation
- 8-32 set screw for added security in dovetail
- Made in the USA
The HD-004 is made to the standard .325" blade height and will easily replace other brands of the same height. Also available in T1 and T2 night sight configurations with "Stealth Dot" lamps.
My HD-004/005 rear sights will fit the popular Novak LoMount ® dovetail, which is found on fixed sight 1911s offered by Les Baer, Ed Brown, Colt's XSE, RailGun and Gunsite models, Nighthawk Custom, Rock River, Springfield Armory, Dan Wesson, Wilson Combat and others. My HD-004 / 005 sights will fit your slide with minor hand fitting of the sight, if the correct sight cut is already made; otherwise your slide will need to have the .495" X 65 degree sight cut machined.
NOTE: The HD-004/005 sights DO NOT fit: Kimber, Para Ordnance, or S&W 1911s.
Please Read and Print Out Installation Instructions and Zeroing / Locking Down Instructions, located in the Instructions Section